It’s your 55th reunion!
Can you believe it’s been 55 years since graduation? Celebrate your time at Cal and give back with a reunion gift today. Your donation will further UC Berkeley’s excellence by helping its bright students and world-class faculty shine.
Are you passionate about Berkeley? Would you like to give back? Volunteer on your reunion committee!
Volunteers help their classmates reconnect with each other and to campus, as well as encourage others to support UC Berkeley with a meaningful reunion gift. Please join us in playing an active role in supporting student programs, faculty excellence, and research in an effort to keep Berkeley the world’s top-ranked public university.
Brian R. Van Camp, Chair
Dorothy (Ahlburg) Johnson, Vice-Chair
Ann (Turner) Flinn, Vice Chair
Frederick F. Gregory, Vice Chair
Victor W. Willits, Vice Chair
Larry S. Beyersdorf
James R. Burk*
Carol (Arnold) Clazie
Donna (Hartman) Dutton
Anna (Mohn) Gade
George S. Goldberg
Stuart M. Gordon
Michael J. Halloran
Thomas M. Jones
Victoria (Aumann) Koerner
Stephen A. Lind
Joyce (Staples) Putnam
Janice E. Smith
Gerry (Martin) Soderberg
Geoffrey P. Wong
* Honorary Committee Member
Please join us! To get in on the fun, email your class’s personal liaison:
1. CELEBRATE: Save the date for Cal Reunion Weekend at Homecoming (October 20-22)
2. CONNECT: @CalReunions #CalReunions
3. PARTICIPATE: Join your Reunion Committee and make a difference at Berkeley.
4. SHARE: Nominate classmates for a Reunion Alumni Spotlight.
5. GIVE: Consider making a meaningful gift in honor of your 55th reunion.