It’s your 50th reunion!
Your 50th reunion is a milestone — an opportunity to commemorate your place in Cal’s history and reconnect with the campus. Celebrate your time at Cal and give back with a reunion gift. Your donation will further UC Berkeley’s excellence by helping its bright students and world-class faculty shine.
Are you passionate about Berkeley? Would you like to give back? Volunteer on your reunion committee!
Volunteers help their classmates reconnect with each other and to campus, as well as encourage others to support UC Berkeley with a meaningful reunion gift. Please join us in playing an active role in supporting student programs, faculty excellence, and research in an effort to keep Berkeley the world’s top-ranked public university.
Susan Forbes Hill
To get in on the fun, email our class’s personal liaison:
1. CELEBRATE: Save the date for Cal Reunion Weekend at Homecoming (October 20-22)
2. CONNECT: @CalReunions #CalReunions
3. PARTICIPATE: Join your Reunion Committee and make a difference at Berkeley.
4. SHARE: Nominate classmates for a Reunion Alumni Spotlight.
5. GIVE: Consider making a meaningful gift in honor of your 50th reunion.
Join us during Homecoming Weekend for reconnecting with great friends, learning from great minds, and having great fun! In addition to the Reunion Party, the campus will host a weekend full of faculty seminars, tours and open houses, athletics events, and more. Details are still being discussed, so check back for more info this summer.
Additional information about Homecoming Weekend can be found at homecoming.berkeley.edu.