It’s your 40th reunion!
Can you believe it’s been 40 years since graduation? Celebrate your time at Cal and give back with a reunion gift today. Your donation will further UC Berkeley’s excellence by helping its bright students and world-class faculty shine.
Are you passionate about Berkeley? Would you like to give back? Volunteer on your reunion committee!
Volunteers help their classmates reconnect with each other and to campus, as well as encourage others to support UC Berkeley with a meaningful reunion gift. Please join us in playing an active role in supporting student programs, faculty excellence, and research in an effort to keep Berkeley the world’s top-ranked public university.
A special thanks to those who have joined so far:
- Nancy Blattel
- Jeff Bornstein (Honorary Member)
- Felicia Choy
- Rob Gilmore
- Gordon Hamachi
- Catherine Lutge
- Steve Schirle (Honorary Member)
- Ron Silva
- Neil Taxy (Honorary Member)
- Jonathan Taylor
- Kathryn Titus
- Laurel Wruble
Please join us! To get in on the fun, email your class’s personal liaison:
1. CELEBRATE: Save the date for Cal Reunion Weekend at Homecoming (October 20-22)
2. CONNECT: @CalReunions #CalReunions
3. PARTICIPATE: Join your Reunion Committee and make a difference at Berkeley.
4. SHARE: Nominate classmates for a Reunion Alumni Spotlight.
5. GIVE: Consider making a meaningful gift in honor of your 40th reunion.
Join us during Homecoming Weekend for reconnecting with great friends, learning from great minds, and having great fun! In addition to the Reunion Party, the campus will host a weekend full of faculty seminars, tours and open houses, athletics events, and more.
We will be holding a Reunion Revelry event on the evening of October 20th, from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM, here on the Berkeley campus. We will also be holding a sponsored Class of 1977 lecture during Homecoming Weekend. Registration for these events will begin July 1st. Stay tuned for more details.
Additional information about Homecoming Weekend can be found at homecoming.berkeley.edu.